Sasha

Sasha

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Visit #6

we have just had our 6th visit yesterday , Sasha is doing great and really coming out of his shell . we have been playing with all the kids at his orphanage , then taking just  him and Sasha girl inside , we have noticed that when he is with all his friends they all get to loud and  CRAZY ! and he just walks away to go talk to the Driver , But.. when we take him inside to play with us and Sasha girl he is a lot better and happier he laughs and plays the hole time we`re there :)

He loves puzzles! and he is very good at them :)


He was soo happy when I took a cookie out of my bag and gave it to him :)
Sasha wearing Daddys sunglasses :)


Everyone love a good cookie !
Sasha girl wearing Mommys sunglasses :)

"Really?, another picture ?! "


"Come on Vovo look at the camera !" :) 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Giana ~ I LOVE that you have such a heart for orphans! You are a very special girl and I just love you and the way you accept other people, especially these precious children at the orphanage. I just know that God is SO proud of you and I'm pretty sure He has your picture on His refrigerator! : )
    Keep writing, sweet girl! Love, Jo
    P.S. Give your Mom a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I`ll keep righting :) forever I will give my mom that hug for you :)

      Delete