Sasha

Sasha

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

We just had COURT !!!

In the court room there was a big cage used     for holding  the   prisioners
on trial .  Sasha opened it and thought it was the coolest thing to be inside of it :)
I`m not sour if thats a good thing or a bad thing ;)
 we had court yester day and it went very well :) they asked Sasha if he wanted to be Adopted by saying " Vova! whers your Mama & Papa ? "
and sweet little Sasha turned and looked around the and when he saw us he said " Mama Papa , Mama Papa ! "   he all laughed cause we were so happy :)  then he asked him where is the Juge ? and he pointed out the window :)
then they asked my mom some stuff and she had to go up to answere my dad did the same and then they asked ME !! I was
                                                                                                                 sooo nervus ! but I tried not to
                                                                                                 let it show he asked me stuff about my
                                                                                         brothers and if I wanted Sasha and o fcours  I
                                                                                       said yes :)   it was fun :)    it all went really
                                                                                                        well :)
IN The court room there were three big chairs for the juge and jury to
look
Down on us

after court the Juge gave us some fruit from his garden :)
it was very tasty :)

Introducing for the first time ever ...
Sasha Vova Falvo !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment